Focus and Scope
The publication of the Jurnal Socius: Journal of Sociology Research and Education aims to facilitate interaction, discussion, and updating ideas from Sociology and Anthropology Education scientists in Indonesia. The Socius Journal contains empirical research in Sociology and Anthropology.
We are welcome a research article, theoretical, policy review, or methodological review, to submit to our journal in the following research scope:
1. Learning, Teaching and Educational Development
2. Social, economy, and Cultural Change in Community
3. Rural and urban Ecological Society
4. Family, Gender Equality and Social Inclusion
5. Society, Politics, and Development