Peer Review Process
- Articles that are submitted will be selected by the Editorial Board.
- Articles that meet the standard writing criteria will be forwarded to two or more reviewers while articles that do not meet the criteria will be returned to the author without going through a reviewer.
- Articles that have been reviewed by reviewers will be returned to the author if repairs are needed. After the authors make improvements in accordance with the input and assessment of the Reviewer, the author must resend (re-submit) and will be reviewed again.
- Articles are reviewed by two or more reviewers anonymously, using double-blind review method and given recommendations; acceptable / fit to be loaded, rejected / not fit to fit, or accepted with revision.
- Decisions are accepted / rejected by a manuscript decided by the Chair of the Editorial Board (Editor in Chief) based on recommendations from reviewers in the Editorial Board meeting forum.